Campus Ambassador Program
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
Do you aspire to become a leader someday? Are you driven, passionate, and energetic? Do you enjoy taking initiatives and organizing events? Are you always looking for new challenges to grow? Then, PianalytiX’ Campus Ambassador Program is a perfect opportunity for you!
Our program is created to give you a chance to learn a lot of new things, hone up your leadership skills, gain a lot of confidence, and take away some very cool perks!
Benefits of campus ambassador
- A wonderful opportunity to become a part of Pianalytix CA internship.
- You can add your Campus Ambassador Program experience on your resume, which is a value-added.
- A prestigious Internship (work experience) certificate.
- Campus Ambassador will gain many skills like people management, organizing events, public speaking, social media, content, and technical skills.
- The most valuable benefit is, these programs provide opportunities to get connected with many other like-minded student leaders across various campuses.
- LinkedIn recommendation to all eligible candidates after completion of program
- Letters of Recommendation and References to all eligible candidates!
- Get Performance-based cash rewards and a ‘Rockstar’ certificate for high performing campus Ambassador.
- A special bonus to the Campus Ambassador of the month.
- Outstanding performers will get an opportunity for pre-placement interview with Pianalytix.
- See your creativity, innovation and BIG ideas come to fruition on campus.
Role of campus ambassador
- Be the official Campus Ambassador and branding representative of Pianalytix in your college.
- Spread awareness about our product or service among the students community by displaying posters on notice boards, sharing e-posters on WhatsApp, Facebook etc, circulating emails, etc.
- Maintain relevant databases and submit monthly reports
- Ideate on and execute innovative campaign plans·
- Strategize and drive Word of Mouth in campus events and activities·
A motivated proactive student across any department passionate about Leadership Development.
Passion for learning, creativity, innovation and information-sharing.
Strong Interpersonal, Communication Skills·
How to get started?
- Apply Online by Submitting the form. https://forms.gle/AHDrtWMBaUnyAPuv7
- Application shortlisting within a week.
- Telephonic interview.
- Receive Final offer letter as campus ambassador.
Fill this Form To Apply
Frequently asked questions.
Everything you’ll need to know to begin
2nd year, pre-final year, final year full time students from any Engineering college.
There is no minimum commitment. You can work for as low as 30 min per day to few hours everyday. It totally depends on your interest, comfort and daily schedule. We however recommend 3-4 hours every week in order to get maximum value from this program.
You will be eligible for the certificate post successful completion of program. You will be judged on the basis of work commitment, dedication and contribution.